B.com
- Communication Skills in English (A01) - I Sem Common Course in English
- Critical Reasoning, Writing & Presentation - I Sem Common Course in English
- Communicative Skills in Arabic - I Sem Common Course in Arabic
- Management Concepts & Business Ethics- I Sem Core Course
- Managerial Economics - I Sem Complementary Course
- Financial Accounting - II Sem Core Course
- Reading Literature in English - II Sem Common Course in English
- Readings on Indian Constitution, Secularism & Sustainable Environment-II Sem Common Course in English
- Marketing Management - II Sem Complementary Course
- Literature in Arabic - II Sem Common Course in Arabic







4 comments:
any one have a model question paper of calicut university ISem b.com? thanks in advance
Hai dear reader you have a good news on b.com sed 2012 1 and 2 sem internal mark only ask 1 to 20 qustion as per the pdf (it statment is proved priv exam)
note only for b.com
please i want B.Com. 2011 Admission question bank please send to my mail remeshsreenivasan@gmail.com
ha ha ha
Post a Comment