Thursday, 16 August 2012

Unlimited internet with downloading for free

Unlimited internet with downloading (free internet browser) For Airtel users

FREE BROWSER
hi friends
I'm back again with a new innovation. Can I browse and download unlimited for free with out recharge....?       Yes now you can.   Now I'm find out unlimited internet downloading and browsing under Airtel users. I agree it 100% working and 100% free. You don't need advanced knowledge about internet. Just download Technosat 6.3 web browser..

please follow up with my step

           1.  download Technosat 6.3 browser from here

 server 1   click here

          2.   instal   (you all so can with Airtell Sim with out net connection)

           3.  start free browsing and downloading

          note

It free only for Airtel  user 
You balance must 0.00  if not you balance maybe miss
It for java and Symbian OS

 Some basic troubles and solutions


file format not supported
                         go options>rename>rename at end .jar exception> now it solved
application access not allow
                      go option>application access>data access>add and edit data>aske Avery time now it solved
key board problem
                    you can change on browser settings

                                             Any other problem please command below


2 comments:

I cant download it when i click on download link it result like this, please wait ur file is downloading

that may your mobile problem plz try to download from your pc then movev to your card .install and u can use free internet .

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More